Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Copycat Nail Art

Hey everybody:) Today I have some nail art for y'all that I originally found on Pinterest, this nail art is a Copycat from la_manisera on Instagram. I just fell in love with the design and colors and had to give it a try:) 
I started off with all my "base colors" , the pink is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Zoya Chanelle (taupe), Zoya SnowWhite and  Raven. After they had time to fully dry I did the top coats, leopard print and stripes also the dots (I used Salon Perfect Gold Leaf). After they all had time to dry again I used a matte top coat and BAM instant awesome mani!



I just love this mani and got tons of compliments from everybody that saw it! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~
  

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!