This is so much fun, but you can't do everything that you can with water marbling but you can do what I've done in this post.
How to make decals:
1. Pick out colors, I chose to work with my Salon Perfect Neon Collection.
Grab a small amount of Parchment paper. This paper allows you to remove your decal without wax or tearing.
2. Open your colors. Make a base with the color you want to use first, make about 3 or 4 strokes wide. You can use clear or white for this step if you want.
Start adding your other colors on top. Go almost to the edge with the next color and make a very light handed (gentle) stroke. Fill in with next colors.
3. After you have the colors the way you want, take a toothpick and drag to make your design. Don't worry about the polish looking like a glob, it will dry flat(or almost).
I started in the middle pulling up and down, like I would in a water marbling.
Then pulling side by side to make the lines, after that I added 2 more lines up and down. *Try different colors first, they make the mani colorful and unique.
4. *Most IMPORTANT step... Let dry until completely dry!!!! I let my decal dry for about 2 hours!
|These are the ones I made for me.|
I made an extra one just in case.
7. Add top coat and you're done, don't forget to do the underside of your nail to make a good seal!
Happy Polishing Everybody!