Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shocking pink with a dash of fairy dust!!

Hi all! I'm back again this time I am showing off Gelaze in Shocking Pink with Gelaze Fairy dust on top. I just want to mention I have used fairy dust alone (on my niece's nails) and it's beautiful!! Back to SP & FD combined. I thought SP would have been a bit more neon and I was a bit disappointed in the brightness (that's why I bought Pink Voltage and a few others). As a bubble gum pink it's a great color and I do like it I was just hoping for KA-POW in your face pink.



Overall I like this combo I even like Shocking Pink on it's own. It's just when I first put it on it wasn't as bright as I thought it was going to be. One more Gelaze to show you this week (on Friday) which I think is my favorite Gelaze. Have a great day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!