Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dr.'s Remedy BCA Collection

Hi all today I'm sharing Dr.'s Remedy Breast Cancer Awareness collection. Purity, Nurture and Hopeful. Three beautiful colors that went on like a dream!


Purity is described as a ballet slipper, sheer hue. This is three coats of Purity which is the perfect natural look for me! A light pink that I think would be a great by itself or as a base for a French manicure!


This is how I wore Purity with an accent nail with Purity, Nurture and Hopeful as a water marble. These water marbled amazingly!

Nurture is a nude pink that is a s damsel-in-distress, barely there beautiful. Nurture has a shimmer that is truly lovely...but the polish just didn't look good with my skin tone :( This was 3 coats. I wish it did because it was so pretty...but I let Anne borrow it to show you how it looks with her skin tone because it truly is beautiful. :)


Here is Nurture on me:) The best way I can describe this polish on me is a flesh tone color. It has a slight shimmer to it that I just couldn't capture in the photo. Over all a very pretty color, but you'll need 3 coats at least to get a good coverage. ~Anne~



Hopeful is a hot pink described as a hello kitty meets bubble gum shade. Such a beautiful pink this was 2 coats. OH! Hopeful is just pretty and I thought it was a perfect pink for me bright and fun.



I hope you liked today's post! I know BCA is something Anne and I support! 


Dr.'s Remedy is available for $17 online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL .
During the month of October Dr.'s Remedy is donating proceeds from the sales of three pink shades to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Dr.'s Remedy Facebook page and don't forget to follow them on Twitter

The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!