Friday, October 12, 2012

A few Challenges

Hi all here are a few mani's I have been wearing  for challenges I have in a group I'm in :) 

This one was for the end of summer---CG Strawberry Fields and Ahoy! 


This was candy land----my favorite candy is Peppermints so voila a water marble with a red and clear over white.

 Latest is Indie brand------this is Girly Bits Denim Diva and on my ring finger is Snow Angel by Lynnderella.


I'm playing catch up still so I'll try to get some other stuff up later this week!
Do you have a favorite Indie brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!