Saturday, October 27, 2012

13 Days of Halloween.... Day 9 Water Marble #2

Hey everybody:) I hope you are enjoying our 13 days of Halloween as much as I am. Today I have a water marble that just has all the right colors for this Halloween! Here are the pictures.




As you can tell I didn't use a true purple on this marble, or did I? Well while doing this marble (the green is a base coat and the purple and black are marbled along with clear) it was hard to distinguish a dark purple from black and they kept running together, so I opted for a medium purple which spread into a plummy purple color. I love it ♥
Tell me what you think of this Halloween water marble.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!