Tuesday, October 23, 2012

13 Days of Halloween....Day 5 Zombies

Hey everybody:) Today I have Zombies for y'all. Now the first time my son saw these he said in his zombie voice "BRAINS". So I guess he liked them.
I used a ton of colors, starting off with a base of Zoya Evvie....the other colors are Zoya Rekha, Milani Tip Toe Pink, Zoya Raven and Snow White. I know that sounds like a lot but I used a dot of each just to do the zombie face. Here are the great pictures:)



Now these Zombie look like they have been through the zombie apocalypse and are still looking for BRAINS!!!! Just too much fun!!! What do y'all think???? I defiantly think that everybody can pull of zombies for Halloween! BRAINS!!!!!!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!