Monday, October 29, 2012

13 Days of Halloween.... Day 11 Purple Swirl

Hey everybody:) Today I have another water marble inspired by Halloween for y'all.... just cause I know how much y'all love water marbles:) For this marble I had to get a little creative... I used a silver base and tried to marble with clear but it wasn't working the way I wanted it too, so then I tried a almost opaque polish and it worked perfect. I wanted the silver to shine through, and it did!! Here are the pictures!





I love these colors together for a Halloween mani:) Let me know what y'all think of this mani and if you might try this look for Halloween.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~






The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab. 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I have yet to master water marbling but I keep on trying. I love this mani. The colors look so good together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!