Monday, June 11, 2012

NOTD

Hey guys...so just a quick post for today. I'm wearing O.P.I. I Eat Mainley Lobster is such a pretty color that I just got recently even though it was a last year (fall 2011) release. I thought it was a great summer color the coral with shimmer was AMAZING! Here it is!


I thought this was a bit out of my comfort zone color for me so I decided to kick it up with a favorite Konad M60.



Well I enjoyed wearing this! I really liked the stamp also it reminds me of what nail decals are doing right now  with all kinds of patterns..
Do you have a favorite stamp you might want to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!