Friday, June 22, 2012

Julep ~Jodie~

Hey everybody and Happy Friday!!! Today I have for you Julep's Jodie ♥ This is the prettiest coppery red color polish .... my first reaction to this color was IDK about this color. After I got it on I was in love ♥ . This polish has a little bit of gold shimmer to it and and really shines... I wore it out in the pool and with the sunshine, I was like WOW!!! Here are some great pictures:)



I hope you can see in the second picture the gold shimmer?! So pretty:) With all the Juleps out are there any that are a must have, any that you have that I need to try???

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!