Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Julep ~Anne~

Hey everybody:) Today I have for you Julep's Anne....Awesome name by the way! Pat got this one and two more for me for my birthday (I'll have those up later this week). The Juleps Pat got me are my first ones and I think I like them, they go on nice & even and I like the colors she got me:) Anne is a medium purple that really looks great on and I was a little shocked how much I liked it while it was on *shrugs*. Alright here are the pictures:)




Yay or Nay???? I'm all over this like white on rice! I'm still working on my water marble tutorial video for y'all and can't wait to share it with you!

Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!