Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Swatch and Review of Salon Perfect's Blooming with Colors Collection....Part 2

Hey everybody:) Today I have the second half of Salon Perfect's Blooming with Colors collection. This half of the collection is all richer colors than yesterdays, and bonus 3 of these polishes have shimmer:) So lets go ahead and get started.

Spicy Tomato is up first. This is a rich red the goes on in 2 coats and is going to be great for all those night parties on the desk that I'm sure are coming up soon for y'all! For all my Georgia girls.... this is the perfect UGA red!!!! Now just remember with any red it has staining potential, so use that base coat!



Tangy Tangerine is a medium orange... I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of orange but this is kinda pretty. Goes on in 2 coats and might be something that can be worn with something else. If you are a Detroit fan this might be perfect for you:)



Sour Apples looks more like a deep sea foam green to me. One of my favorites from this collection. Love the color and 2 coat coverage. Put on that base coat for this one girls:) This is a must have from this collection and remember $2.98 you can beat that!

no flash

with flash

Blue Raspberry has finally arrived safely, the first one that was sent was DOA and spilled all over the other polishes, I'm sure you have seen the pictures and wonder what is the blue on everything. This is a blueberry blue that I think is pretty in the bottle but on it was just meh:( But I was thinking to myself...Self this color would be great matted or with some awesome nail art!

no flash

with flash

Plum Sorbet is 1 of 14 that have SHIMMER!!!! This is a pretty grape color that has that little extra bonus with the shimmer. Goes on with 2 good coats and I think I really like this plum color.

no flash

with flash

Berry Pink is another one that has shimmer. I love this color!!!! This is a nice hot pink color for summer, with the bonus of shimmer! Goes on in 2 coats and is going to be a favorite to go on my toes:) The color looks dark berry in the bottle but drys this hot pinky color, worth picking up!

no flash

with flash
Last but not least I have Bubblegum. It's very pink and has the most shimmer from the set of 14. All I can think of is Barbie Pink! They really got the name right on this color! I used 3 coats to make sure everything was good and covered. This is a lovely pink ♥

with flash

natural light
This set of 7 were my favorite from the collection. With the 3 that had shimmer and the bold colors these are a must have, remember $2.98 each and about $20 for the 7 right here you can't beat it!!! They are sold separately so you can mix and match until your little heart is content!!! I have to say for using Salon Perfect for the first time I'm pleasantly surprised and will keep my eyes out for y'all for anything new!!!  The collection will be available in approximately 1,700 Walmart locations nationwide during the month of May for $2.98 each!
So what do y'all think of this set of 7? I think I might be trying some water marbling with these and maybe some nail art!

The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab.


Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!