Friday, April 6, 2012

Surf's up!

Hey Ladies Zoya say's it's time for summer and fun in the sun! Today I have for you Zoya's Surf Collection! Beautiful Summer colors! The Surf collection is a fun in the sun bright metallic's. If you have been reading this blog for a while you might notice I love everything about Zoya-formula, colors, dry time! This collection didn't let down the Zoya name in my book. So let's get started!!!!

From left to right- Myrta, Meg, Zuza, Carly, Kimber, Rory.
 First up is Carly- Carly is a thalia purple foil metallic. Carly is such a lovely color that I swooned (purple is my favorite color y'all!) when I saw her...best part is she is a one coat gal! Yes that's right you could put on your bottom coat-one coat of Carly and a top coat and be out the door! so beautiful! This color blooms in the sun!




Oh Kimber the name reminds me of Barbie's sister! and I think the color fits. Kimber is a magenta pink foil metallic. Kimber was good in two coats! Kimber has gold shimmer in it that is lovely!



 Meg is a mermaid green foil metallic. Meg is a 2 coater also! Beautiful green that screams SUMMER to me!



 Myrta is a coral orange foil metallic. Myrta is two coats of sunshine! This orange reminds me of a juicy orange! It's beautiful.



Rory!!!! Oh Rory is a beautiful lotus pink foil metallic! Perfect in two coats! Yes I was super excited about Rory also because it's just my kind of color!



Last but not least (especially in my book) is Zuza. Zuza is an aquamarine foil metallic. Zuza was opaque in two coats! Look at that blue! Doesn't Zuza scream water?




Zoya is spot on with these colors for summer! The formula is amazing as always with my Zoya's!  Such a great collection! I can't wait to get my summer stamps out and put stamp over some of these beauties!

What do you think of the collection?

You can purchase Zoya polish at www.Zoya.com. Zoya's polishes are $8 per polish or $48 for the set.

The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!