Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Purple magnetic!

Hi all today I have for you House of Parliament. This time I tried the magnets different ways...I was trying out the China Glaze magnet for it but it didn't seem to work with it to well. I did try a thicker coat thinking it needed more magnet stuff to catch it because to be honest I would love for this purple to have a star on it! So instead I tried turning the top (magnet that comes with it) sideways for something else and found I liked it! So as the directions say this has a base coat of HoP that you let dry then a thick coat of HoP then the magnet immediately!



I love the purple!
How are you feeling about magnetic's?

1 comment:

  1. Love magnetics. Just tried it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!