Monday, April 9, 2012

Picnic on the BEACH!

Ready for the Beach Ladies? Zoya is also, with their Beach Collection. The Beach Collection is mostly cremes and one metallic. Let's get started <3

From Left to Right-Reagan, Lara, Shelby, Arizona, Tracie, Wednesday. 

First up is Wednesday. Wednesday is soft aqua creme. Wednesday was two coats. Such a summery blue!




Tracie is a sea green metallic. The only metallic in the Beach collection and it doesn't get lost in the sea of creme's! It's very nice on 2 coats and it SHINES (even without top coat)!




Shelby is a soft pinky pink creme. This was three coats I found the first coat coat a bit streaky (and the third coat evened everything out). It's a lovely bubble gum pink....I could see Barbie wearing this pink every day!




Reagan is a deep cerise pink creme (cerise - a moderate red; pinkish red). This is such a lovely color that went on with one coat but to be sure of the coverage I used two.



Lara is vivid cerise pink creme. Lara just pops, this is one coat...Oh yes she won me over in one coat!!



Arizona is a soft coral orange creme. This is two coats of Arizona...which my camera decided to freak out on! If you go back to the full collection shot you will see that Arizona is more mellow orange.




I love the Beach Collection and it goes hand in hand with the Surf Collection! I know I will be reaching for this collection this summer because of the easy applications! Especially if I am in a hurry and need a bit of color on my nails! I know that I can reach for this collection or the Surf collection and get out the door quickly! 
What do you think of the collection?

You can purchase Zoya polish at www.Zoya.com. Zoya's polishes are $8 per polish or $48 for the set.

The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!