Saturday, October 26, 2013

13 Days of Halloween...Day 8 I am Bat Girl

Hi all today I have for you a pretty cool Halloween nail design (one of my favorites that I have done). I started with a base of China Glaze Galactic Gray...with China Glaze OMG A UFO sponged on top. I then stamped it with black using Bundle Monster plate BM-H08 (from the holiday stamping set). You can see in the first picture more of the green and the holo of course was a little hard to capture. Here it is..



I really did love how this turned out. I hope you all like this look also. 
Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!