Thursday, October 31, 2013

13 Days of Halloween...Day 13 Bloody Good Time!

Hi all today is the last day of the 13 days of Halloween for us and I wanted to share with you one that can be used two different ways...To start off I used China Glaze's Rainbow, stamped with Astro Hot from Konad M73..then I used China Glaze White on White for tips. Now if you stopped here this could go with a Beauty Queen costume, Debutante costume, Princess costume and so on...(I wanted these to look as fake as possible for it). Second picture I added drips of Sally Hansen's Cardinal and a straw to blow the drips out to make it look like I used my nails to claw at something and things got bloody. This could be used for a Zombie girl, or a murderous beauty queen.... I did want the actual design to show through a bit more but over all I'm happy with how it turned out. 




Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a safe and fun evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!