Friday, October 25, 2013

13 Days of Halloween 2013 ... Day 7

Hey everybody:) Day 7 of the 13 days of Halloween and I have a Wicked inspired mani for y'all.
So when I was sitting around thinking of ideas for Halloween, I thought maybe some kind of witch, and then while looking at movies to watch I saw Oz the Great and Powerful. Light bulb! I was so scared of that crazy witch in the Wizard of Oz when I was younger, what better way to celebrate Halloween than with a evil witch! So here is my mani inspired by Wicked!




And for those people out there who have no idea what I'm talking about here is the poster for Wicked.


This mani was harder than I thought it would be, but I love the way it turned out ♥. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!