Monday, October 28, 2013

13 Days of Halloween...Day 10 Skulls

 Hi all day 10 of Halloween has come so quickly...so today I have skulls from Bundle Monsters plate bm 413 stamped with KleanColor Metallic Fuschia. I started off with Zoya's Dove ,  I was just going to stamp it once on my ring finger but I liked it so much I couldn't leave it on just one finger so I decided to stamp all of them. I really like Dove with a matte top coat so I used Hard Candy's Matte-ly In Love on top (second picture).




What do you think? Are you ready for Halloween? What will you be wearing on your nails?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love this design. It's so detailed. Also still fun for those who aren't really going to dress up this year, but still want to be in the spirit of things.

    http://paolasays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!