Tuesday, October 22, 2013

13 Days of Halloween 2013...Day 4 Dancing Bones

Hi all today I have for you is day four of the thirteen days of Halloween. I used Sally Hansen Loves Me Not as my base which is a lovely purple glitter polish. I stamped first with KleanColor Metallic Green and the line stamp from Bundle Monster's Create Your Own (2013) stamping set. I then used a white for the skeleton stamp also from Create Your Own stamping set. Here it is....



I couldn't fit the whole skeleton on my nails so I figured I would stamp them different ways...I see these as dancing. I hope you like these I was really happy with how they turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!