Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cult Nails Let Me Fly

Hi ^_^ today I have for you Cult Nails Let Me Fly! Let Me Fly is a beautiful dusty turquoise with silver shimmer. Really an amazing color I just fell in love with it the first time I put it on!

I thought I would top this with Matte-ly In Love by Hard Candy to try it out..I didn't know I could fall in love with this polish any more it goes from summer to fall really easy with just a top coat of a matte polish!  Of course I wore this during the summer with a matte top coat so it works anytime of year!

What do you think? Is Matte a fall thing or would you wear it any time during the year?


  1. I'm glad you're loving all of the Cult Nails polishes!

    1. I really am! They are sooo beautiful! Thanks <3


Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!