Monday, August 27, 2012

Cult Nails Iconic

Hi everyone! Today I have for you my first Cult Nail polish (I have two more I will show you this week). I have actually worn these a few times and meant to blog about them but my portable hard drive decided to die and I lost so many pictures I had taken...anyway back to this beauty! Cult Nails Iconic (two coats) is a berry red that has gold shimmer and flakies...oh yea this one is a winner! 



I decided that this need a stamp and I know in the picture the white really pops out at you in the pictures but in real life it was a nice finishing touch!

I think if I had to pick out a few polishes for a trip this would be one of them! Went on smooth no problems what so ever! 

Do you have any Cult Nails polishes?
What is your favorite polish to wear on a vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!