Monday, January 2, 2012

Mix and Match Post!!!!

Hey everybody I hope all is well:) I have been doing a little bit of light cleaning of my pictures, and I found several pictures of mani's I never posted (what the crap). So today I wanted to share them with you in a Mix and Match Post:) 
So first off for you I have one that I liked for New Years Eve but wasn't sold on it... I wanted something brighter:) For this mani I used an OPI mini I had (sorry no name), my Hard Candy Matte top coat and elf nail polish Golden Goddess. It's Pretty but not quite what I wanted:( Here is a picture.




Next up is a blend gone off the bend☻ For this mani I used Orly Razzle, Funky Fingers Riot and again I used Hard Candy Matte Top Coat. Here is a picture.




And last but not least is a swatch of Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia...with nubbins *sigh*  This is a really pretty color and would have looked better on me with longer nails. here is the picture:)




So there y'all go just a few extra mani's I had laying around.  Does anybody want to see anything special in the new year from us???? Anything y'all want more of???? Just leave us a comment and we will try to make it happen for you→ cause we love y'all ♥
Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!