Thursday, January 12, 2012

Everything that sparkles:)

Hey Everyone:) Today I have a quick post of Finger Paints that I stole... I mean borrowed from Pat, lol. I am totally in love with glitter and these two beauties caught my eye so I wanted to share:) First one I have for you is Hue Left A Message? . This polish is all girl, a nice pink that glitters away with it's self:) I really fell in love with this color, I used about 3 good coats to get the color I wanted. So here are the pictures of Hue Left A Message?










And now on to All You Need Is Color. This one is SO beautiful on:) All I thought of was summertime with white shorts, a shirt to match this polish and some cute Sperry's ♥  This polish is a teal glitter polish that knocked my socks off:) All you need is glitter to make your nasty winter day SPARKLE  . Her are your pictures of All You Need Is Color.






I hope you can see how this light changes the look of All You Need Is Color. Just depends on the flash.
So what do y'all think of my sparkles?
Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!