Sunday, March 13, 2011

Color Club Alias!

So I have been hitting Ross this past couple of days, love that I can get Color Club there and its super cheap. The Alter Ego set is only $7.99! Awesome:) Okay So just to let you guys know my cuticles look like crap...I've been sick for a while and they were last on my mind. So here is a shot of my sets.


And here Alias, this one is from the Alter Ego collection, I really got tons on complements on this purple!


I just wish it would wear a little longer, but all in all I think that Color Club Polish has a lot of great colors, the wear is pretty good, and the best part I can get it super cheap!



Just a quick side note I follow Zoya polish on Facebook and they had a really great deal the other day with polish... the Intimate Collection for $25 and free shipping! Happy Dance! Thanks to Zoya for running such great deals:)




So groupies tell me what great deals are out there and what your nail color is right now???
P.S. We have something special planned for April so stay tuned :)

Until next time Happy Polishing !
Love, Anne
Southern Sister Polish


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog! I found you from the Zoya blog discussion page!

    ~ Di
    momsgotabrandnewbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcake's Mommy, Thanks so much, stay tunned we have some exciting stuff for you girls next month! Thanks for reading!
    Anne from
    Southern Sister Polish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!