Tuesday, September 2, 2014

More Copycat Nail Art!

Hey everybody:) Today I have some more copycat nail art I wanted to share with y'all. This mani I had seen on Pinterest and was originally done by Botanic Nails. I really loved the colors and the way the mani had a little bling to it! With my version of this mani I didn't use the pearls and too much bling (cause I didn't have it!) and think it still came out looking pretty darn good!



This mani was so pretty on that I had a lady stop me and ask where I had got it done, after I told her that I did it myself she almost couldn't pick her jaw up off the floor! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!