Friday, September 19, 2014

Holo number 4 step foward you have been chosen.

Hi all! Don't you hate when a polish doesn't have a name? Ugh I know I do this polish is actually labeled #4 from Born Pretty. #4 is a nice red holo that I layered over another polish I wasn't digging and really didn't have time to remove and apply a new polish. I wore this color for about 3 days. It shows up more of a pink/red because of the color I had under it. 
 


 
Such a pretty color...so sad you don't have a name. I hope to get to take pictures of the rest of the holo's I never got to show you last year because I really do love them all! If you are looking into getting something from born pretty store  try our discount code KXL91 for 10% off your order. Have a great day everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!