Friday, June 7, 2013

Watermelon Water Marble

Hey everybody! While I was MIA I was seeing some great water marbles out there and today I wanted to share my version of the Watermelon water marble with y'all. I first saw this on SimpleLittlePleasues YouTube page you can check that out HERE and I just feel in love!
I used Salon Perfect Sour Apples and Kiwi Lime for the green, a regular white I had around and for the red I used Milani Rapid Cherry. This took a couple of tries but I think y'all will love it ♥ So here is my watermelon water marble:)

No seeds, still really cute!

Seeds added, makes the "watermelon" !


What do y'all think of this "watermelon" water marble? I love it and think it is perfect for those summer BBQ's and pool parties! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this water marble:)

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

8 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!