Friday, June 21, 2013

Palm Tree Tutorial

Hey everybody! Today I have an awesome and easy way to dress up those summer beach manis..... Palm Trees! This tutorial is easy and really just takes 4 steps to making the perfect palm tree mani.




Step 1  Super easy, start off with any summer color. I just happen to have a summer ombre on when I wanted to do these. In my ombre I used China Glaze Pool Party, Flip Flop Fantasy, and Sun Worshiper.














Step 2 is a couple of simple lines going from right to left. This gives you a base to start your palm tree and gives you the illusion of water.



















Step 3 is the trunk of the palm tree. If you look at pictures of palm trees near the water the trunks are always curved, and doing this in the mani makes it look better than a straight line going up and down.














Step 4 is placing the palm leaves. This may take a little practice, just keep in mind that you need to do a slight curve in the leaves. I start from the trunk and pull my brush out.

















That was super easy! Here is a shot of the final mani ♥



I love this look so much! This really looks great as a pedi♥  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani:)

Happy Polishing Everybody!

Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!