Monday, June 17, 2013

Butterfly Nail Art Tutorial

Hey everybody! Today I have a butterfly nail art tutorial for y'all :) This is a great way to extend the life of a favorite mani or just add a little zing to a mani.


Step 1: Have a great mani on! I have on a
halo ombre. I used Color Club Blue Heaven and Over the moon, I also used Glitter Gal Marine Blue.




















Step 2: Start painting your lines. The first line
goes from the middle bottom around to the center middle. Like a quarter circle.





















Step 3: Add your other lines. I added my middle
first, straight through the quarter circle I just made and almost all the way to the end of my nail. And the I added the other lines.




















Step 4: Next you want to curve the top of the
 lines. This should give you 4 sections on the top.






















Step 5: This step is easy now all you have to do
 is fill in the top of the nail black. Add as you can see I added a line at the bottom (you don't have to but I like it like this).




















Step 6: Add your white dots :) This gives you a
 monarch butterfly effect!






















Add a top coat and you are done! Here is a picture of the finished look:)



Oh my! This is super cute and easy! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this Butterfly Nail Art!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!