Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Holographic Quick Shot...Galactic Gray

Hi all today I have for you another holo from China Glaze's Hologlam collection. This beauty is Galactic Gray! 


Such a great color....I recently put one of these (China Glaze Hologlam's) on my toes hoping for a bit of holo but it's so dreary here and there is really no sun. So I have a metallic with a small holo shine but it's still nice. So if you are still wondering if you should pick these up...I say sure they are really nice and blingy in the sun so you should give them a try (especially if you like metallic's).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!