Monday, March 25, 2013

Lush Lacquer..... Clowning Around

Hey everybody:)  Today I have a new love to show y'all it's Lush Lacquer's Clowning Around ♥ I saw this beauty on Lush Lacquer's FB page and just fell in love with it and had to make it mine! All this neon glitter and the clear base was just too much not to resist, I have see everybody using this polish with a white base coat and it looks amazing but I wanted to try something a little different. I did blue tips and a accent nail with Orly Royal Navy and the applied Clowning Around, I think it really turned out awesome! Here are my pictures:)

no flash

with flash

I just can't help loving this polish ♥ This is going to be on my toes soon (if the weather ever gets warmer!) and I think I'll do the white base so the glitter pops! Tell me what you think of this polish, leave me a comment below.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is my first time to visit your blog- I saw your picture on Lush Laquer's page- I LOVE this combo! This is already a fun polish to wear, but the blue tips really take it over the top! So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really love this combo too ♥ I hope you enjoy reading our blog

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!