Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Holographic Quick Shot....Infra Red

Hi all today's quick shot is China Glaze's Infra Red. I used a base coat of ridge filler because all of the pictures I was seeing showed ridges very well. 

I stamped over this using Color Clubs Miss Bliss.

I have 3 more to show you and to wear ^_^ and I think I might buy one more. I know a lot of people have been disappointed in these and yes I was one of those people until I got a hold of them and put on my nails. As you can see these aren't as blingy as the OMG collection, but they are smooth and Holoy.

What do you think? Are you buying any of the Hologlam Holographic's?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!