Sunday, January 30, 2011

Do a fade out for quick a Valentines Day Manicure!

So not an exact fade but I like it! I started off with 1 coat China Glaze Good Witch?

I then used a sponge and sponged 3 more pinks (Sugar High, Strawberry fields, Heli-Yum) in a random way on each nail...I added a top coat of Fairy Dust. Then started my clean up, then stamped it with bundle monster plate bm06 and added a rhinestone to my middle finger with some nail art glue. I love this type of manicure and usually do it during the summer because it's quick and easy to do!
So until next time enjoy polishing!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!