Friday, January 28, 2011

Last Valentine's Day Post ♥

Okay everyone this is the last Valentine's Day post. Awhile ago I saw these really cute nails on  Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss ( just one of the many blogs I follow). So this gave me a really great idea for Valentine's Day.
Here it is the ANTI- Valentine's Day Manicure!




This is so super cute, and really easy. For all my girls with a blue Valentine's Day in mind.





So what I used on this manicure was Crayon Splash in Chat Room, Kleancolor in Halo Blue, and Soeasy Stripe Rite in white, also the nailcare stickers.

Hope you folks like this look I know I sure did:)
Love,


Let us know what you did for your manicure on Valentine's day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!