Friday, January 21, 2011

Early Valentine's Day

So I know its not Valentine's Day yet, but I have been thinking of what I want my nails to look like on this lovely holiday♥
Here is the first choice    Sweet Heart


So what I did here is take a simple French manicure and put a twist on it ♥ ( those are hearts, sorry the pic is not too good)


First step pink tips. I used a color coding dots cut in half to help with the "just right tip". For the most part it worked out just fine:)


A little touch up but, I have to say one of the easiest ways to do this. Just add hearts and top coat and your all set.


These are the colors     N.Y.C. color 130A    O.P.I  Natural Base coat   Kleancolor  Twinkly Love


Just another tasty treat from the girls at,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!