Monday, July 13, 2015

Wild at heart!

Hi all this is what I'm wearing today. A nice neon gradient. I couldn't decide if I wanted just the blues, green and yellow or I wanted the oranges, yellow and green. So I compromised and did my left hand with an accent nail of the orange, light orange, yellow and green.. and on my right I used the accent with blue green and yellow.



I loved them equally and I couldn't decide which I wanted to wear more so I did both.

The colors I used are Dj Blue My Mind, UV Meant to Be, Treble Maker and Daisy Know My Name.
Red-y to Rave, Home Sweet House Music, Daisy Know My Name and Treble Maker.
I used Born Pretty plate BP-17 with a white polish to stamp.

Have a nice day everyone and thank you for stopping by our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!