Thursday, July 9, 2015

Neon Flowers!

Hi all! I purchased China Glaze Point Me to The Party a while back (I actually got the whole collection because I loved them all). I needed Point me to the Party because it was almost a knock off of an Indy polish I've been wanting but never bought. So today I finally wore it!!! No disappointment at all. I decided I needed an accent nail so I decided to stamp with Salon Perfect's Oh Snap!, Copacabana Girl, Mer-Made of Money and Purple Pop! They worked amazingly and I was a little surprised.

The second picture is in the shade so you can see how much the Salon Perfect's polishes POP!
Thanks for taking the time to check out our blog! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!