Friday, April 12, 2013

Stripes and Sponge with a little bit of Holo.

Hi all today I have for you a Sponge Mani with an accent of stripes!
I started this mani with picking my colors Turned Up Turquoise (CG), White on White (CG),  Black Cream (WNW) and Mercury Twilight (Layla). I started off with a white base and sponging TUT on top...I mixed TUT with a bit of WOW for my lighter sponging color, and BC with TUT for the darker color. I then sponged a bit of Mercury Twilight on top to pull in the holo from my accent nail. 


I really liked how this turned out with the holo stripe that I added a bit sponged on the rest of my fingers.
Are you ready for Summer? We have had high temps for the past week up into the 80's and it's only spring...I'm kind of dreading the temperature of this summer but I really am ready for more bright colors.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!