Thursday, September 29, 2011

KleanColor Pastel Purple

Hello everyone! I'm back from my vacation and I'm ready to post!! (I had such a great time in Michigan that I was a little lazy since I got back...) ^_^ So today I have for you KleanColor Pastel Purple (3 thin coats) and I was in the mood for crackle I broke out my China Glaze Broken Hearted. Here are the pictures!

I love these 2 colors together it just pops for me!

Now I have to know what did you all do for Summer Vacation? If you didn't have a summer vacation what was your favorite polish color that you wore?  I hope everyone had a wonderful summer...and on to my favorite season FALL! <3 Until next time Gals and Guys I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!