Monday, April 25, 2011

Peace Love and NAIL POLISH!

Today is a beautiful day! So a busy weekend is over now I have for you today is Finger Paints All You Need Is Color. I picked up fp all you need is love with peaceful purple! I so love glitter the colors of these wow! Seeing how I don't have glitters like these and the other colors in the collection (FingerPaints Peace, Love & Color Summer Collection) didn't wow me...So on to the info I swatched A.Y.N.I.C. for you over Ruby Kisses French White. I wanted to show you how it really looked! So my pinkie is showing off one coat, ring two coats, free-bird (yes yes my middle finger) 3 coats, and my index has 4 coats also these have a top coat and they are NON-BUMPY! Now if you want to wear this as a bling-tastic! manicure I would recommend either a similar base or a black base and you could probably get away with just 2 coats of this! On to the pictures!




I know clean up wasn't done! Sorry but since this was a quick swatch I wasn't to worried about cleaning it up and didn't notice until editing my pictures what a hot mess it was! I think I might be using this color in a gradient manicure soon!


So Ladies tell me what is your favorite summer color?


Also don't forget Birthday Giveaway ends this Saturday!
Until next time ladies have a wonderful day and enjoy your polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!