Saturday, June 7, 2014

Neon Palm Trees

Hey everybody :) I just wanted to share a quick post of the mani I'm rocking this weekend- it's Neon Palm Trees! I have been doing palm trees for a couple of summers now and wanted to try something different with them. I started off with a black top coat let that dry and painted on a white palm tree. After that had dried I got my neons out and did a ROYGBIV (colors of the rainbow) on the white palm tree to make them look like rainbow trees. Added a top matte coat and BAM Neon Palm Trees!



I hope y'all have a great weekend! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these neon trees!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I am so impressed that the palm trees turned out so well and even more impressed that you did them with all of those colors!! Nice job!! I feel like if I tried this I would have a rainbow blob haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty easy, I think the key is to let things dry. Thanks for the comment ♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!