Monday, June 9, 2014

Feeling a little grey!

Hey everybody:) Today I wanted to share my blue and grey mani that I manage to keep for about 5 minutes before I broke a nail and hurt my back. First a moment of silence for the broken nail (I had to file all of them down and now I have nubbins!) ____Silence____ Thank you! And as far as my back not sure what I did to it but it hurts :(
This mani is one I've wanted to try for a while and finally got the stickers to give it a go. I started off with tips of China Glaze For Audrey and painted my ring fingernail. After that had finished drying I added to the tips a line in Orly Decoded (love that grey!). I gave my ring finger a little more dry time just to make sure the tape would not peel polish up. Okay then I added my tape and painted Decoded on top (two coats) of the ring finger. Finished with a top coat and instant nail art!


This is such a easy and fun way to dress up you mani... love! I'm already missing my nails, hope they don't take to long to grow out. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this look.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!