Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa will you bring me snow?

Hi all..I really love snow through the winter holiday's. I remember when I was a kid cutting up coffee filters and decided to do different snow art on my nails. I started with my base of Essie Barefoot in Blue. I then took a white and used a super thin nail art brush and made lines or for my thumb and index finger I used a dotting tool. I then used my dotting tool to add Hits Hefesto dots around the snow flake to act like the sun catching different angles of snow. ^_^ 


I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!