Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa and Friends

Hello everyone today I have a bit of Nail Art. I was happy with the out come as I'm not great with free hand art. I started with my base of China Glaze Secret Per-Wink-Le...I free Handed a jagged line in white on my pinkie and thumb nails then used my dotter and made random snow dots. The wreathe is made with China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses and the ribbon and berries on the wreathe are Adventure Red-Y. 


For the snow man I used a white, and 9.0.2.1.Orange for the nose, China Glaze Sugar Plums for the scarf, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme  for the hat-eyes-smile, China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses for the sash on the hat, China Glaze Call of the Wild for the arms.
Santa was made with Adventure Red-Y for the body-mittens-hat, White for the puff on his hat-mittens and beard, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme for his eyes and a nude color for his face.

I really did enjoy making these on my nails!
I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!