Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday Special.....Fade into the Sunset

Hey everybody! Today I have a gradient mani for y'all:) I'm in love with these manis and love doing them for y'all:) For this mani I used all China Glaze .... Sun Worshiper, Pool Party, Flying Dragon, Frost Bite, and Fairy Dust on top. These are super easy to do they just take a little time...I will say blending is a must. Now I have seen people use a triangular make-up sponge to do gradient manis and they come out great, I guess I don't do that right cause it never works for me. I blend everything with a tiny sponge ( tiny!!), takes a little longer but it works for me:) Here are the great pictures!!!







So what do y'all think of all these gradient mani people are doing....are they worth the time or just really pretty to look at???

P.S. Have you entered our giveaway??? Here is the link....HERE:) *CLOSED*
Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!