Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello hello hello!

Hello Lovely Ladies long time no post I know it's been awhile I have been in Michigan since the end of July...and well I haven't had to much time to post but I have made time today! From backup pictures since I forgot to pack some stuff I need for my camera! ok so today I have for you China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le...I love this color. I did stamp it with bundle monster plate 201 with one of the tronica's I have..(ya sorry I forgot which it was)...On to the pictures!



I love stamping with a similar color because it's super subtle but still has a punch! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend I'll be back to Georgia late September and be able to get back to posting which I can't wait to do and show you all the goodies that I have found while I was here! Later Ladies!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!