Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tye Dye Toes

Hey everybody:) Today I have a quick post all about my tye dye toes! So if you don't like toes LOOK AWAY!!! Yesterday I put up the new FingerPaints Poolside Paradise collection and did some tye dye nails with all the colors, this had me thinking that it was time to change the polish on my toes and get my summer look on! Well it has been as hot as blue blazes here so why not tye dye my toes! I used neon polishes from China Glaze and got to work! Here is the finished look... I love them!
























What's not to like about these tye dye toes??? They really pop with white flip flops and are just perfect for that summertime look!! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these toes.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!