Friday, April 11, 2014

Finger Paints' Chromatic Creation!!!

Hi y'all...This is the beauty I've been bragging about it all week... today's polish is from Finger Paints' and is Chromatic Creation. Chromatic Creation is in Finger Paints' main line (I think). So when I saw this beauty on Pinterest (sorry I can't remember what blog it was) I knew I needed it so I went out and got it. This is two coats of Chromatic Creation. 





Yes a Holographic! WOW it's beautiful!  I have worn Chromatic Creation two or three times since I bought it. That is how much I like it. I did put a top coat on this and the holo still shines through.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget Sally's has a sale going on right now buy 2 polishes get one free (some polishes excluded). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!