Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easy Nail Art

Hey everybody:) This weeks mani is a super easy mani. It's for those weeks when you have no time and want something a little more than just tips. So when I go grocery shopping for the week I always take a quick look down the nail aisle, I take a look to see if a) there are any polishes on clearance and b) if there are any new nail art stickers. Nail art stickers are one of the best things to add a little something to a mani without having a degree in art! So here is my mani for the week :)


So easy and cute! I combined two stickers for this look. Okay just so everybody knows "Yes I was being lazy and didn't want to spend too much time on this mani" because I am taking a vacation (spring break) with my daughter to go visit family. So next weeks mani is going to be an AWESOME beach mani! Do any of you use nail art stickers, what do you think of them?

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. So bright and wonderful for spring! I can use all the free-hand nailart help I can get :) ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Freshie ♥ I hope to have some tutorials for easy spring/summer nail art on the blog soon!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!